Tuesday, June 13, 2017
The selected Software QA Engineer will join a world-class software team to plan, manage, execute, and report results for all testing activities for the team. He/She will be an effective team player and leader that will be responsible for the quality of all released products. He/She will be a strong process advocate with an acute attention to detail and desire to continually improve the testing process. He/She must be able to partner with other teams to resolve quality issues quickly.
Key Responsibilities includes;
- Should be able to understand IC Design and its use in developing wafer inspection solutions and test cases
- Ability to understand and develop test cases in new technologies like Deep Learning, machine learnings etc.
- Represent SQE team in product life cycle and key program meetings.
- Develop test strategies, test plans and test execution for complex software, hardware systems. Manual and Automated.
- Should be willing to travel to customer sites as well as work during day and graveyard shift on a rotational basis. And Work with global team members (USA) on a daily basis
- Ability to technically interact with Algorithms, System Engineering, Application Engineering, Marketing and Manufacturing, Customer Support team for various needs across the globe. Interact with cross location teams.
other Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Developing detailed test cases covering all forms of testing (functional/requirements based, regression, performance, reliability)
- Participate in all stages of software development including deployment/trouble shooting at customer sites
- Executing manual and automated test cases
- Contribute to the quality of the solutions by identifying issues in architecture/design and implementation
- Factory Automation testing/ scripts.
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against and/or process requirements.
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Performs or co-ordinates verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable quality standards.
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements.
- Responsible for developing, applying, and maintaining quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans. Analysis and writes test standards and procedures
- We seek the following experience:
- From Semiconductor equipment companies, we need strong experience in product or Software designing/testing/characterizing in an engineering capacity.
- From Design companies, we need Software/design engineers and technical professionals that work closely with our customers to understand design related features, use cases and solutions for wafer inspection and architect the testing environment for those features/solutions.
- Product based companies, we need strong product qualification engineers that work closely with our systems, hardware, software development, manufacturing team to impact design for quality, reliability and scalable solutions/features.
- Passion for Software Quality and Technology
- Excellent analysis and systematic troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Should be willing to travel to customer sites/ global offices (10%-20% time.
- Results-oriented, with emphasis on attention to detail
- Experience with large integrated HW/SW systems and semiconductor equipment applications
- Ability to react well to changes, multi-task on multiple projects
- Must be strong self-starter, pay attention to detail, work with global teams
- Knowledge of KT specific or general semiconductor domain
- Experience in working in Agile SCRUM Teams.
About the Group:
Software Quality Engineering (SQE) is a functional organization in KLA-Tencors GPG group which serves all wafer inspection products in testing the products and qualifying to release the differentiated products to help our customers. Current position is for one of the leading product division, Broad Band Plasma (BBP)
Broad Band Plasma (BBP) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
SQE is seeking a Senior Software QA Engineer in our Chennai, India campus to enhance our software quality team.
About the Compnay :
KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com.
Posted by Cheryl Gee at 3:42 AM
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Monday, May 1, 2017
Job Location: Chennai, India
Education: M.Tech, M.S. OR PhD in fields of Physics, Chemistry, Optics, Material Science, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical or related fields
Required: Strong technical & analytical skills, exceptional communication, interpersonal & leadership skills, self-driven, strong team player, willing to travel for 70% of the time
Experience: 0-2 years
Opportunity: To join world’s leader in semiconductor process control Work with multi-functional & multi-cultural teams. Travel to US, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore
Job Description: Applications Engineers are responsible for supporting KLA-Tencor's optical wafer inspection products. They are involved with development & characterization of next generation optical wafer inspection products. They face the customer to demonstrate product performance, both in-house (at Milpitas, USA campus) and at customer facilities (at various locations worldwide). Applications Engineers are responsible to prove technical superiority of K-T tools over competitor tools at customer sites. They work closely with many organizations, including engineering, marketing and software teams within K-T and with customer engineers outside KLA-Tencor.
After joining, Applications Engineers receive extensive training on KLA-Tencor’s optical wafer inspection products and also on IC chip manufacturing industry & processes, both in India and US. Once trained, they need to travel to customer facilities to support KLA-Tencor’s optical wafer inspection products. Hence, this profile involves high worldwide travel (~70%), mostly to customer locations such as: Samsung Korea, TSMC Taiwan, Toshiba Japan, Intel USA, IBM USA, Hynix Korea, Global Foundries Singapore, UMC Taiwan etc.
Posted by Cheryl Gee at 1:22 AM
Monday, March 27, 2017
Posted by Cheryl Gee at 12:53 AM
Posted by Cheryl Gee at 12:52 AM